Seal Cards add more variety and excitement to your bingo games!
A Seal Card Game is similar to any regular deal of pull tabs containing a predetermined ticket count and a definite payout and profit. It is played just like a regular pull tab game with some differences:
- Pays instant winners.
- Some tickets contain sign-up numbers that correspond to the seal card giving players additional chances to win.
- Seal card acts as the flare.
- Play continues until all the tickets are sold.
- Seal(s) is opened on seal card to reveal winner(s) - player(s) whose sign-up number matches uncovered seal card number.
Advantages of a Seal Card Game:
- Smaller ticket count - 300 to 1800 tickets.
- Sells extremely fast.
- The "seal" winner(s) is not paid out until the entire deal is sold.
- High playback ratio- so players win often and buy more tickets.